Monday, April 17, 2006

something just snapped....
and it's over....

great... i can't even recognize myself... pathetic...

why did it even have to come to this?

what went wrong?

something inside me tells me i should have known...

known what?

dream.... i wish it was a dream...

hmmm... still have HCL compo... my arm aches like shit from writing 2 econs essay... kinda of lame...
i had a weird dream.... i dreamt of siran... not exactly dream of her.... but i kept looking for her... i didn't manage to find her.... she's still keeping a part of me... haha... cute dream
i dreamt that MOE came down to look for me cus of my sucky chinese results... they said if i didn't improve then i need to drop it...

it seems like everything happened years ago... it's so stupid seeing history repeat itself, and e people who aren't supposed to be there are involved too....

i know a simple sorry can't make up for what i've done.... i srry for being such a lousy friend... always hurting ppl the closest to me... guess i just suck at human relations... hoho. i'm srry i sank into it again.... for a moment i forget the things i've learnt...

the only thing i can do is live strong and be happy, i guess that's e best gift i can ever give u for all the shit i've done....

i won't forget, i'll nvr will...

cys.jtpi.plmh.plmt.ggz.lksm.fnsm

No comments: