Monday, April 03, 2006

i've made a promise to myself...
tt shld e need ever arises & shld there be things i need to confirm & with tt curiousity of mine which i need to satisfy...
i will go.... alone....

i think this just applies to real life as well...
tt it has occured to me countless times tt i was a born loner
i wldn't need to account to anyone abt my life
i wldn't need to fret abt hurting anyone with my insanity & reckless speech & actions
i wldn't have to feel e pain of separation, of wondering if we wld still be e same
i wldn't have to bother abt what others think of me, or whether i've been a gd enough friend
i could just come & go
w.o burdens, w.o regrets....

but that all just boils down to pure selfishness doesn't it...

i think tt's it's a high possibility tt i will someday need to depend on smthing totally
but i dread dependence, & i dread rules & regulations...

it's been raining alot recently hasn't it?

No comments: