Tuesday, April 04, 2006

smtimes i think my mum is just e best
smtimes she can be just so irritating that i just wanna commit murder...

& the most wonderful thing is she can just pick on all my actions & link it to some long long story of sorts....

action:
when i start hitting my stomach like a drum (i stress that i was just bored... )

my mum:
aiyoh, u must go toilet clear ur bowels ah, u know ah ur uncle like u nvr clear his bowels den he later get cancer... somemore u know this kind of this is hereditary one, why can't u even bother to walk to the toilet blah blah blah....

action:
when i play with my hair

my mum:
why don't u wanna cut ur hair, it's so long & messy, like broom like that... cut alrdy nicer what, will look more "young" blah blah blah....

etc etc etc etc... can she just stop linkin everything i do to some rubbish... damnit....

bored.....
i'm addicted to da chang jin, diee.... but i just wanna noe e love story part leh....

it's just so good to act bimbo smtimes....
i wonder if steven really gives me a box of strawberry flavoured condoms for my belated bday present, how should i even deal with it? hmmmm.... give my dad? o.O

sometimes, we just don't have to look far for the source of our problems because it's nt some complicated theory of life or human behaviour.... it's just plain human stupity tt causes us this much pain.... isn't it?

No comments: