Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i hate this feeling....

i suddenly realised how difficult it is to pretend u are okay, to comfort urself that u're not one of the worse assholes around...
cus i know reality always shouts back :" SO WHAT?"

yeah... so what i wonder, it doesn't hide the fact that i didn't fly, it doesn't prove to e world that i tried to fly...

i just wanted to scream so much that i could literally feel the scream in my throat ready to get out under the slightest provocation... what have i proved? what have i done....

i can't wish for it to go away.... now i just to want to find a source of motivation for me to go on...

u wouldn't have understood, even if u did, reality still triumphed.

it all just boils down to me alone...

i hate it when reality grabs me by the neck
& beats the shit out of me
& tells me that my dream is nothing more than a dream....

but guess what, i realised that it's possible to hide depression too... i'm so happy

No comments: