Saturday, December 24, 2005

this is hilarious.... haha... here goes :


Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at faith's Christmas party. It was weilian who spiked the punch with too much chocolate milk. I can't help it if I drank 31 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like excrete.

I thought it was funny when I put Sining's bra on my head and danced the cha cha on the chair while singing `where is the love'. I didn't mean to break faith's mp3 and don't know why faith would sue me for adultery.

I don't remember calling weihao's wife a gay horse---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on miaoyu's husband's arse, it was only because I ate too much of that banana.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my garbage truck through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a humongous dog and have me arrested for sodomise!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all siao and seductive. And I'm really not to blame for any of this kuukuu stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and completely yours,
estel (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 1 bucks!



smile & merry christmas >.< HOHOHO

No comments: