Thursday, December 22, 2005

1. Post 5 weird/random stuffs about yourself.
2. At the end of the quiz list the names of 5 people who you want next to do this and leave a comment "you are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

ok my blog my rules... so i shall ignore rule 2... haha... >.< 5 weird /random facts...

1. i love to eat anything that breathes & love eating them raw if possible...

2. faith is my fiancee & i declare i love her forever! i shall marry her when i reach e legal age!! WHEE *hugs faith*

3. i tried learning elvish but failed... (only for now) however,
piss me off & i will insult u in elvish...eg : Nostach be Orch gaer (You smell like ten orcs), Ti tállbe Orch(Go kiss an orc)

4. i have a high sex drive... X))

5. i love speed... if given a chance i wanna go kart forever

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: