Monday, December 26, 2005

很多时候常想,十年后的今天,你我之间的感情,会是怎样的...

装傻,装疯,装癫,我什么都装过了... 难道一切都是因为心的选择?

my friend said that she hadn't used chinese for a year & she's losing it already... haha.. oh well..

did i tell u that my friends hate their JCs too? now i don't feel so alone anymore... i sound stupid...

everyone seems to be claiming that they have depression now adays... isit a fad? a norm?

maybe humans weren't meant for such transformations or evolutions... in the end... we end up being the dumbest things on earth... to seek for a better life & solution, and yet walk on the path of self destruction... greed....

i sound so cheesy...

my teacher told me that we're different everyday... that the present me @ 10.56pm may be different from the me of 10.56pm yesterday... that it is because of this reason that we cannot condemn a person forever, because he or she maybe different tomorrow... but the problem sometimes u look at this person full of hypocracy, full of themselves, full of so much rubbish that u wonder... how could he/she even change for the better?

however, the thing i've always wondered/& neglect is... am i any better from them... do i even resemble them in the slightest way? if yes, then what right do i have to condemn? what makes me think that i'm a notch higher than them?

i guess i always make this error of condeming someone everyday... but the prob is if u really want me to not condemn them... i lack the magnaminity & the patience... i guess the best thing is not to bother about them.... i shall continue to live in my own world...

if there's anything that i've learnt so far... it is not to hold on to the past... but like what all others say... to let go is never easy... and it's the thing i have to remind myself to do everyday... nyjc is good, nyjc is good... sounds sarcastic? maybe it's just something i really want to believe in despite everything...

i don't ask to forget... for to forget is to let go of memories, to let go of you or any ties with you... to forget is impossible... because memories make me who i am today... memories make me treasure the present more... memories encourage me to smile often... memories should make me move on... to not want to repeat past errors, to prove to others that this mistake will happen once & will nt happen again...

sometimes i wonder about the fact about whether humans are selfish... cause ultimately, everything boils down to ourselves @ the end of the day... you wish to help someone.. cause u wish to have this good feeling of lending a helping hand...

but since everyone will be happy in the end, the person who helps & the person who is helped... so why bother about me feeling good & me wanting this good feeling to be selfish?

i'm crapping....

No comments: