Monday, July 03, 2006

things to look forward on liberation day 5/7/2006 immediately after 11pm

1. tie ur papers up & heave a sigh of relief & dispair because u noe u're gonna flunk oh so badly but tt comes later.

2. pack my bag, leave e bloody cold hall & head towards tampiness

3. get a new pair of shoes, hopefully cheap & nice

4. source for inspiration

5. wait till 3 plus for my darlings to arrive so tt we can spend time together & chill out.

6. go out with jas on sat & look for more inspiration.

7. clear my dvd stuff & organize my computer folders.

I AM DATING JULIA & MELISSA! what can be a better day then that? HUH?
i haven seen that cat for a year? very very long time. I MISS THEM LIKE SHIT... ok nt shit but yeah... alot

and damn it nthing is going into my brains. tt small tiny fat brain of my is rendered useless!!!!

I CANNOT STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK FUCK FUCK! LALALALALLA

DAMN IT

No comments: