Sunday, November 20, 2005

i'm overweight!!! ghax.... holidays make me lazy... i've been camping in front of the computer almost everyday... bad...

christmas coming... lol... should i make a wish list? haha... for the fun of it!

simin's wishlist
1. contact lenses!
i just love these things... it's the most troublesome thing in the morning but it's one of the best to not make you look like a nerd... u feel at ease too
2. shaman king comics...
i love yoh... lolx
3. get my tv repaired
4. drive a car / go karting..
i'm sorry but i think i'm supposed to be a guy...
5. to go travelling
6. to love & be loved
7. to be a better person, better in everyway, to love more hate less, to better manage my time, emotions
8. that my grandma will either get well soon, or have a happy depature into afterlife... i love u... >.<
9. to keep in close touch with my friend, those in cedar & those that i've known in NYJC... to learn to treasure
10. to see you smile...

i realised my list is never ending... this is bad.. shall i summarise it?

simin's summarised wishlist
1. contact lens & repaired tv
2. to learn to love, to let go....
3. to better manage my life...

wadever... i suck at making wishlishes... cus i wish for too much...

grandma is in bad condition... hmmm... ok... not bad... i just feel that she's fading away... the good thing is tt her brain is still quite aleart... *cries*
i dun noe.... last time when my maternal grandma wasn't feeling well, i bought a tiny plant & made a wish.... that if the plant grow well my grandma will be well, now i'm just hoping that all will be well...
it's a matter of time... that's what my dad & mum are saying... they say it as if it is nothing... but i feel that they're hiding something...
i can only hope and hope that she will feel okay... as long as she is happy, as long as she doens't suffer all this pain, whatever she chooses, i'll....

i'm just being stupid... wishing for this and that...

No comments: