Saturday, November 12, 2005

i should start doing self evalution

value of my daily expenses for 17 years, including basic necessasities, materialistic satisfaction, spiritual fulfilment
= priceless

value of my life
= worthless

hurhurhur...
so tired... haha... me not going bbq cus my darling jasmine not going... hahaha... wheee... i'm so drained of energy.... muz bring hong lou meng with me to my bed... then mum will think i fall asleep while studying... haha
kahhui is looking for a new job... good... i have one less worry...
i haven talked to faith for like hmmmm a week? haha... her clothes and time table is with me... gahx
haven talked to ee hui for a long time too...
i'm just drained of life philosophies and crap....
i wonder if anyone kills themselves out of boredom... haha... that will be amusing...


~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: