Sunday, October 30, 2005

it's funny how my brain works...
somedays, i feel like insulting those who pissed me off & can't be bothered if the whole world hates me or if i hate i whole word...
somedays, i constantly ask myself what others think and feel of me, my craziness, my insanity, my constant bouts of depression & whining...
so it's just me... travelling b/w the extreme ends of insensitivity & extra sensitivity...
and yar... this feeling rocks... to have this overwhelming fear, insecurity.... to be indecisive of who i really am... it rocks... really..
i'm running away from reality into the virtual world of games... cus reality hurts, cus i dun noe what the future is like with these changes... it hurts alot to let go... and it hurts to be reminded constantly of this pain
i met my pri school friend recently. the same "genre" as me.. always high & freaking ppl out...
it sucks to be misunderstood by people, sometimes even by your close friends, it's like the whole world doens't understand you & ur acts of insanity. they think we don't take things seriously, they think we're blur, they think we're dumb, they think we're insenstive.... the list goes on... why must ppl who act insane be viewd as abnormal? be linked to this whole string of negative connotations?
we have a sad life... >.<


~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: