Wednesday, October 19, 2005

simin is a bloody ass fucker
am i supposed to be happy now? hahaha
give me a break.... i'm supposed to be anaylitical and look at the bloody big picture & what, know everything? fuck off...
just get out of my life.... i wanna run away
u knoe why generation gap exist, cus parents are stupid & assume everything & the child is agitated and follows her stupid emotions rather then her brains..
dun force me to face reality.... i know what is making me so tired & agitated now...
i still can't face reality....the reality of someone close to u having the possibility of getting retained.... the lousy grades & the inability to study...
i'm not born for this kind of crap...
with knowledge comes power, with mine comes more trouble...
i've been sleeping non stop, with my mum constantly picking on my hair, which apparently suddenly grew more messy... tell me what is nice now...
she can jolly well eat shit & say that i fuckingly threatened her.... i just told her the truth... i dun feel like coming home, & the fucking shit said i'm threatening her... nice try...
if u're wondering why i'm scolding fuck all over my recent entries.... it just goes to show how low classed i am... i am extremely emotionally unstable... good luck to me cus i know something is coming back... late nights, headaches... i've failed... now i'm just trying to salvage the situation and hope it doesn't hit me @ full force... or else i can just go kill myself...
suicide on my mind constantly...just the blood & gore to make them go away...
go away............. let me be alone... i just need the music to face.... i need to know what went wrong,...

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: