Saturday, October 22, 2005

this is the FIRST time, i tell u, FIRST time in the 17years &7months of my life that i feel so traumatised, depressed, pressurized by a phone call....
i was forced to comment on my dear's design which i firmly refused and she keep saying tt what i said will be kept b/w me and her... WHO THE HELL WILL BELIEVE HER ?
and she started commenting abt my good friends and wanted me to join her and criticize them as well... i always knew i could fake & am a hypocrite but to this extent?! i'm jus so depressed...

haix...

nownownow....
oh well... have so much to complain but i guess it doesn't really matter...

looking forward to sake outing with kawaiis!
looking forward to after op where i can study properly again i guess..

blahx.. heard they had fun at the steamboat... hahx...as long as u're happy i guess
~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: