Tuesday, October 18, 2005

i'm ok... maybe i'm not... maybe i am...
i broke down... congrats... after 2 years of holding out, i broke down again... i'm pathetic...
i hate making people worry... i hate going to the sick bay... it just screams at me saying :" u're sick u asshole! HURHURHUR! weakling."
i realised that depression is actually a sickness, like cancer... it remains dormant for quite a while before reappearing again, at the most unexpected places & time, around the most unexpected people. pathetic...
my mum gave me a lecture, not that i needed it, she just won't shut her fucking mouth... so i can't shut down my fucking brain either... i'm just trying not to think... i just wanna run away... pathetic creature
i lost control.... i shouldn't have inhaler, i should have anti depressent instead...
faith is great... she made me tear with her msg... but suddenly, i feel that there is no need for me to understand people... it's just a sick game that yeo simin plays with the world... to observe & make dedcutions... sick!
mum is whining again... fuck her... she's just another narcassist like circle & square... congrats... zi lian! fucker!
u dun know everything... & u won't.. that's the human heart, that's the many faces of the human soul...
i don't wanna pray for salvation... i wanna go hell! haha! it's much nicer isn't it? to walk on paths less thread by the feet of men..LOL...
results doesn't matter to me... it's more of how my parents feel... if i fail everything & they can still smile & tell me life is not about grades & grades is not ur only way to live life, i wouldn't have cared.
stop acting like u know everything u fucking asshole, mum u suck! LOLx
i shall sleep in school... home suddenly feels less warm then it already is... haha...

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: