Monday, October 24, 2005

ignorance is bliss...
i should have denied i knew anything about computers at all... or wait... i didn't even need to deny cus i know nothing at all
how isit like to live in guilt for the past few weeks for not being able to fulfil ur duty as a webmaster... it might seem trivial to anyone but it just matters alot to me... it's not about the people involved... it's because of the job i'm appointed for... i wasn't even able to fulfil the basic requiements of my jobscope... i'm disgusted with myself
and worse still, i am being pulled into designing things that is totally beyond my capabilities
i am such a asshole
my wr is being criticized, i have a grp member who shouts at his members when he is under stress and behaves like he's the only one worried about the bloody damn thing. all these are just desserts to my wonderful life...
maybe tt's why i feel that i'm am a loner and i'm happy with my current status...
i shall for once sleep at 10pm...

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: