Tuesday, October 04, 2005

i realised that i become very out of touch with the world, with my friends if i'm stressed...
which is the case... faith has apparently updated her entries countless times but i wasnt even aware...
i would be suddenly overwhelmed with fear when i'm studying...
i can't sleep cause i'm afraid i will forget my facts...
this is the worse exam i had ever had...
just wanna say a really big THANK YOU to FAITH
for msging me once in a while to tell me that it will be over
for telling me that she'll be there and that i can just call her any time
really really thank u.... i'm sorry i can't be there for u during this period of time...

i really hope this nightmare ends... i know people will say that i'm like so damn smart and crap and that i won't get retained... but.... life is unpredictable...anything can just go wrong... so damn wrong...... and i really hope i will be wrong..

now for a commercial break.....

btw...
MIAO YU LOVES WEIHAO
(miao interrupts: yes, weihao has been carrying a torch for me for a really, really long time already :) i don't love him, but i sympathize him. oh! the misery of unrequited love! don't believe simin - i don't love him, i just pity him, u know? what a pathetic being he is. *SNORT* he's too inferior to ignite any passion in me; not an atom of my Ethereal Self feels anything for him.)
(weihao: miao miao, oh my miao miao!!! u haf stabbed my fragile heart, and it is now bleeding endlessly, following ur footsteps...the bloodtrail is my eternal sorrow...do not turn back and look at me with your doe eyes, for i will succumb and pull u back into my arms..miao!!! MIAO!!!) -> this part, by the way, is truly made up by zhixin. we can therefore conclude that zhixin and weihao merge in one soul and she understands what he feels and she knows how he thinks. they are soulmates and will never be seperated till The End of Time. and we can hence also infer that zhixin loves miao as much as weihao does, which is to The Never-Ending Extent, which is also more commonly known as The Never-Ending Extent :)
(miao: who cares about your heart? who cares about your blood? - and hey it rhymes!)

After all the drama...

simin: >.<

*the author of this blog has no intention of er hum... getting sued for defamation so please take everything with an open mind. and yes, this entry is not directed at anyone... >.< thanks

I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: