Thursday, May 18, 2006

steven offered me sleeping pills....

u noe wad, if i do eat them, i'll most probably die of overdosage of i'll be late for sch everyday...
with e exam stress & other irritating ppl hovering ard me & pissing e shit off me, i wld be very much tempted to consume the whole bottle of pills.
trust me, emotional ppl do everything in a moment of stupidity.
& with a bottle of sleeping pills in front me, it's e same as shoving a pen knife to me & telling me to kill myself.
i love being suicidal....

i think complaining/whining is a form of releasing stress. which is why i used to do it quite often unknowingly till my friend told me that i was making too much noise.
recently someone told me to shut up too....
i think i'm getting used to being a pest.... hur hur hur

i think i'm going to die frm car accident soon too.
i cross e road when i'm half asleep, or when i'm mentally blank... badddd gurl

my sis told me recently that her friends haf started naming themselves after body parts after their bio lesson, like penis, vulva, breast, vagina & blahx. so if u visit her tagboard, u'll most probably see a whole bunch of body parts talking. obscene *squints* i miss class camaradie....

i miss the screaming, the hysteria, the cheering, the laughter that we had, the fears that we shared....

& yes, ron is nt my bloody bf, i just brought him to a class gathering, tt's all... wad's e fuss?

No comments: