Saturday, March 11, 2006

yo
sorry, noe
ur bz and all but yea
i got some wind of wat the talk tt day might have been abt la
juz ignore the negativity yea?
some ppl juz have alot to say
doesn't help to listen to the negative aspect
rather than let urself be bogged down by all tt nonsense and negativity
might as well juz pick up ur sword and fight sia
i think everyone can do it de
so yea
show em wat u've got
screw all the nonsense talk
prove them jokers wrong
ok la, said my piece
u take care hor
dun stress urself too much or overwork yea?
oh yea one more thingz
blue's the colour of the boundless sky too
hope tt u can hua4 bei1 fen4 wei2 li4 liang4
be as boundless as the sky
the sky's the limit

~thank u weikian....



time will tell...
time is always my best friend...
and my most hated enemy too...
time proves me wrong...
but it surprises me once in a while too....

maybe in 10 years time when i look back at this very day
i would have become more sure of myself
i would be able to recall all the great times i have spent with u
i will be thankful for all that u have given me
to make me who i am...

10 years down the road
i will prove to u that i've truly overcome all obstacles that have been bugging me since sec 2
there is no use in feeling disappointed in u for not being understanding...
u wouldn't have known
even though u insisted u knew...
the fears & the insanity that separated us so far apart...
i guess i hated u at that point of time...
but maybe i was blinded too...
i thought u knew i thought u knew i thought u knew i thought u knew i thought u knew...
that is what we always assume....
that is what always hurts us...
maybe there isn't a need for u or for anyone else to udnerstand this anymore....
maybe all this will past...
i will prove u wrong
i will prove me wrong....

No comments: