Monday, March 20, 2006

echizen ryoma! ryoma echizen jasmine! wadever just echizen ryoma (since u're married to him already i bet u took his name as urs too rite? hoho)
yesh thank u so much for e very kawaii handmade card... so filled with ur love rite now... thank u... it made my day... thank u so much..

yesh gp sucked, like a straw... u cld just literarily suck that bloody gp with a straw... i hate gp plus all bloody hell exams... surprise surprise isn't it? such is a life of a bottom 10% failure of nyjc & in general, singapore jcs... and such is my life that i BLOODY HELL HATE IT! HOW LONG AM I GOING TO BE STUCK HERE?
i know that no one knows the ans better than myself... and i hate myself for not being able to just stick to that bloody formula of studying hard till ur head fall off and ur eyes popped out of ur sockets & u can't slp cus of stress... i need it... this is the bloody lifestyle i need... there is no other alternative... i so damn suck

i know i haven been a good fren recently...
or maybe i haven been a good fren at all...
all i can say is i'm sorry...
cus all this is driving me crazy...
i tried to make promises...
but i know i can't for fear of breaking it again...
i'm just ur pathetic acquaintance..
i'm really sorry....
i just wish u knew...
and i want u to know...
because i can't even help myself now...

Sucker In Mind Incapable Numb = simin

No comments: