Friday, March 31, 2006

& it nvr changes....
i'm so tired...
if there is any thing that reminds me more of my weakness, it is through u...
frustrations, anger...
i am like this...
& u always think i don't love u....
insecurities

blheax...

my network is restored but damn my mp3...
e inventions of e 21st century can be such a bane in my life....
& my dad has to go all e way to central to get this bloody damn thing fixed...
shessh... i should have been more careful...

i feel e urge to just slp in e house e whole day....
this would be my greatest wish... to have a break... bloody break from sch, frm e sch's duck & a whole lot of teachers who get their pay for free...

i need to do notes for paper 1 & 2...
if i should ever fail chinese again, i can go die of carbon monoxide, get struck by lightning & die a terrible death....
i should never ever fail chinese...

No comments: