Tuesday, February 28, 2006


ok i've been tagged by faith & jasmine... so i get to write 16 points? *grins* okay okay... shall not be greedy... X)

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their pages saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

sex: either male or female or gay(grins @ weilian) ... ok on second thoughts, male would be better...

1. is taller than me (or ard my height)
(not that i can't stand short guys but i'm short enough so any one shorter than me would be a dawrf so a big NONO to dwarfs)

2. camaraderie
there's this thing abt mo qi that i cannot explain... it makes me feel secure because both of us know what we plan to do next & thus find ways to accomodate each other... it also mean that the channel of communication between us is open and that there are no secrets, no doubts, no fears.... i guess that would be the best)

3. someone who knows me better than i know myself...
it would be nice to have someone to guide me when i feel lost... i feel lost most of the time anyway... gahx

4. great sense of humour....
i'm fine with humour, in fact, i love humour... hot or cold, lame or not lame... just make me laugh, do stupid stuff like my dad does like throwing candles into coconut trees at void decks & nearly causing a fire X) or maybe using a butterfly net to catch fish in any place that has water... dun get me wrong, i dun want guys that are permanent members of the woodbridge hospital club... just a moderate sense of humour...

5. able to surprise me...
do romantic stuff like proposing to me by bringing a amplifier to my void deck, & then projecting his voice to e 13th floor, screaming:"SIMIN I LOVE U!" (doesn't that sound like what i usually do in e lep room? heh)
-_-"ok... not to that extent but yar surprise me, baby...

6. 稳重
ok i dun noe what is it in eng really... but yar... someone who doens't flirt around like birdbrain, someone who can resist temptations, someone who is not very easily affected by others... has his own opinion, someone who is mature & doesnt flaunt his talents (yes circle & square shld die...) yeah...

7. someone who accepts me for the way i am, no matter how i was in the past or will be in the future.... (isn't that romantic? *drools* okok i know it's cheesy...)

8. my best friend...
ok... i guess this is hard to explain... i don't expect the guy to be like perfect or anything, i mean he's human.. but as long as we can be of companionship to each other (ok... this phrasing sounds weird....) it doens't have to be either of us talking all the time... just the presence & knowing that both of us will be there for each other no matter what would make me the luckiest woman/transexual/lesbian/gay/human alive....

and i realised that after listing out all this points... i rather marry faith then anyone else... maybe for now... haha

forever love... asakura yoh

8 ppl who must do this
1. moi sis
2. jiasheng ge (okay omit the "ge")
3. ee hui
4. siying
5. justina
6. radhiah
7. -
8. -

No comments: