Friday, February 10, 2006

i proudly conclude that i'm a introvert....
unlike e rest of e ppl, i can't just go up to any senior that i don't know & start talking....
or maybe it's because of my freaking headache that make me so dizzy & so tired...
i always have this feeling that my brains are being mashed up inside e skull when i have a headache... hehe
maybe it's because of the crowd that my sense of loneliness is being amplified... as everyone gathered in groups to talk abt university & stuff.... i find it kinda of weird... i'm just like staring at everybody from outside a glass box or smthing...
just invisible...
sooo... that's why maybe i'm a "S"...
why am i even bothered by this?

cedar got it's first top scholar! i guess that's the best present that we can give ms leong as a farewell gift....

yes v day is coming... my perfect v day gift would be 2 movie passes to brokeback mountain *grins*
jking lar.... i haven even watch memoirs of a geisha yet...
i still regret nt being in baiyungang *cries* but yeah... shall study & catch up on my slp

maybe it's because i am only an I to e ppl i know.... sometimes i just love the feeling of being invisible... to just observe everyone... to just exist without existing at all....

No comments: