Tuesday, February 14, 2006

if u're wondering why there are suddenly 3 more entries in my blog but with different dates, tt's because i'm being banned from the net at home, & for those know what e hell i'm talking abt, my mum has kept my modem wire... *gahx*


have been glued to the tv & watch torino winter olympics figure sakting pairs...
yes i love ice skating, just that i can't move on the stupid bloody ice... so i'd rather watch people skate...
it's just amazing to watch people fall down & get up again within a split second & lietrally fall with grace... i really can't image myself in their position cus i'llk most probably fall flat on the ice... or even if i do get up, i'll most probably screw up the rest of the moves....
maybe it's simply because of their amazing ability to just get up so quickly to continue with their routines that amazes me & keeps me glued to the screen with my mouth literally agape... no matter how bad they felt at that point of time, no matter how embarrassed they felt after falling ungraciously from a flip, they just stand up & continued like nothing happen, keeping the smile on their faces like as if the fall didn't matter to them at all...

aim for the moon, should u ever miss, u'll fall amongst the stars....

No comments: