Tuesday, January 17, 2006

this entry is especially dedicated to my classmate kahhui

and this is to tell u that u suck alot, worse than e straw because u just fuckingly suck

u are damn irritating and disgusting and u shld stop even trying to start a conversation with me cus u're just pissing me off more and more

u are just a piece of shit cus u dun bother about ur group, u don't care, u just do slipshod work and expect us to clean up the shit for u? HURRRRR... u shld just go and fuck off cus either way, u either hand in ur work on time but it sucks to the core that it can't even be used, or u don't hand in at all

dun even try to act helpful cus u just increase our burden...

FUCK OFF KAHHUI, JUST FUCK OFF AND DUN EVEN BOTHER TO ACT FRIENDLY WITH ME OR I MIGHT JUST TELL U THAT U'RE A BASTARD IN UR FACE AND I MEAN IT...I'VE JUST REACH MY LIMIT AND I'M NOT IN E BEST OF MOODS RECENTLY... GET ON WITH UR OWN FUCKING LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE...

1 YEAR OF PW AND UR FUCKING NONSENSE IS ENOUGH AND ANOTHER FEW MONTHS OF THIS CRAP IS NOT A BURDEN I WANNA CARRY.

U'RE JUST PLAIN IRRESPONSIBLE NOT ONLY TO THE GROUP, UR TEACHER, BUT TO URSELF AS WELL... U THINK OR U ACT LIKE U'RE TRYING TO REDUCE OUR BURDEN, FUCK OFF AND THINK AGAIN CUS I JUST SEE THROUGH UR ACTING AND A SEE A PATHETIC ASSHOLE TRYING TO ACT KIND...

U WANNA TALK AND SORT THINGS OUT? SHUT UP MAN, I DUN WANNA HEAR UR EXCUSES, DUN WANNA SEE UR LOUSY FUCKING ACTING AND DUN WANNA HEAR UR DAMN IRRITATING VOICE... U ARE SHIT SHIT SHIT...

U BASTARD SON OF A BITCH

FUCK OFF... GODDAMNIT JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT.

No comments: