Thursday, January 26, 2006

F.R.E.E
i don't know... but i thought i saw light... amongst that dark starless sky... i thought i saw hope...
i guess it's only after this project has ended that i realised that how stressed & depressed i was...
suicide was constantly on my mind... i know it's lame... but sometimes i just don't know what i'm doing at all.... i teared alot although i tried to make myself cry to just unload whatever burden i was carrying.... everything was just against me.... i just wanted to be alone... & yet i needed & wanted ppl to care, i wanted ppl to understand... ironic...
now i look back at this whole bloody few months eversince i started on the pw & i concluded that there was no reason for me to forgive kahhui for what he has did to my personally & what he did/or had not done for the grp... there's wasn't a need for me to care if i hurt his fragile heart, or if i caused his relapse or for him feeling very stressed... i don't plan to have payback time or anything... what i plan is not to care... abt his bloody existence... that his existence wouldn't bother me. a.t. a.l.l.

No comments: