Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i'm so fucking sorry but i have a generation gap with everyone okay?
happy?
what is ur problem? what is mine problem? blowing up over a bottle of fucking chicken essence... fine u have u reasons, so? i think u owe me an explanation, instead of sneaking things out of the hse to give ur friends... it's just very pissing... like what the hell, dad & mum worked their arse off so that u can feed ur fren with chicken essence? fine if u wanna buy presents for ur frens if they feel down & out but i don't think u're fren deserves that when dad & mum dun even wanna drink it cus they're saving it for us... it works the same way if u wanna save smthing for them & the fat cow in our hse eats it. how come u can't think this way huh?
or what? i lost my fucking brain so i can't understand u? talk lar... u always like to keep everything to urself, i know ur frens are impt den what bout me huh? i have to play guessing games with everyone in sch and i have to play it at home with u too? what's so difficult abt explaining it to me? u always say we don't support u, we don't understand u, we don't give a fuck abt what u're doing in sch, we only care abt ur results... are u even being fair to me or not?
pls correct me if i'm wrong... we have our own problems, we might not have the time or enough understanding to confide in each other, but when the time comes for us being frank towards each other, i think we both need a understanding & patience to do it...
it sucks nt being able to help u out when u have problems in sch, but pls be more fair towards me... jc life is damn tough & u noe i haf a hard time trying to cope with it... i flare up easily @ home, i tend to occupy the space in front of the com 24/7, tell me lar... what da hell, i won't eat u up, i'm trying to do smthing abt my fucking emotions so that ppl can feel free to tell me abt what they think abt me, what abt u?
how come i can't tell u directly that u're doing when i think u're at fault?

wadever lar, i suck as a sister, i'm a fucking bastard cus i can't help my friends, i cannot help my family lighten the burden, i'm just sucky bastard bitch.... i should just burn in hell and die

No comments: