Thursday, January 05, 2006

SHUTUP SIMIN JUST SHUT UP...
the world would be such a nicer place w.o u....

love is selfless... just that i haven got a chance to see it...

tired tired tired tired tired tired....

i hate my laughter, i hate my looks, i'm short fat disgusting, irritating...i'm just noise...

i'm wallowing in self pity so pls ignore me...

i might be changing blog add soon... dun bother me too...

hurhurhur.... ms leong is in ajc now... my heart is there... just wish i could be there personally as well...

i think it's just pms... damnit... i wanna be a homosexual... then i won't have this dumb hell of woman issues...

missing u like crazy... like no not guys but everyone in cedar... shit shit shit....

see my brain is not working.... faith, weilian jiayou jiayou... take care too :)
melissa my dear mao mao, although i know u don't read my blog, i'm just writing here all the same... happy birthday.... i'll give u ur surprise soon... so srry...

sometimes i am greedy... to wish for all my friends to gather together and throw me a big birthday bash, with presents, surprises and all the rubbish i could ever want...
sometimes i'm just contented... with ur presence, love & friendship... because all these mean everything to me...

SIMIN... pls go & die now...
& here's a tear for me before i die...

No comments: