Tuesday, January 10, 2006

it's 4 days since i bothered to blog at all...
hurhur... very very long...
some ppl are still pissing me off very much as usual...
some ppl are very much freaking me out more than they have been in the past
some ppl are leaving me very much disgusted with their "noise"

and i just realised that my previous few entries were nt written by the normal me... wait... when was i normal? anway... my updates in my personal life, if u're interested... my grandma fell down and knocked her head again and bled. my dad most probably will be closing down his company nxt year... tell me to smile...

maybe i was wallowing in self pity as usual... just that it got out of hand... i've been snapping at everyone in the house... my mum is not helping much... i try not to blame her...

but i guess i'm back from the emtional roller coaster ride somehow...

saw this 5 bucks disney cd which i very much to buy at the area outside bugis
and this cute tigger in mini toons tt cost 4bucks...
how i wish i could rob a bank... and think of mr quek...

there are things that i need to get used to... like my class... i'm so sorry to say this but i'm nt a great fan of 05a7a... pls assainate me... i can't be bothered... i just need to neutralise myself to some irritating ppl...
i need to get used to my long breaks by staying in one place and actually studying or doing something instead of running around the school trying to get attention...
i need to get used to the new rubbish piling up on me...
and now i feel like i'm writing new year resolution 11 days after the 1st day of new year and another new year coming in about a few weeks time... which means... cedar and some meeting with pals *hugs junjie*

some things that i feel need celebration is that my relationship with some ppl have improved... which is good... cus now at least i won't dread going to CCAs... just regretful that it took me so long... and another thing is that i'm doing something about my econs... although alot more needs to be done.

things that i need very much
1. more stress to kill me
2. that all this rubbish would end and i can concentrate on my studies...
3. i need myself... i need to stand firm... be strong...


March
The colour for the month of March is Fair Aqua. Dreamy & illusive, this colour helps guide ppl b/w conscious & subconscious worlds. Fair Aqua evokes the qualities of trust & clarity. Neptune, god of the oceans presides over the month of March.

31st March
Jacaranda PANTONE
Capable Kind Instinctive
you know how to get the job done. you are not afraid of hard word & can carry more than your share of responsibility. you have a good sense of humour & are kind and loving partner & friend. your personal colour reminds you when it is time to take care of urself & when it is time to compromise. being by the water is often helpful to your sense of well-being.

taken from colorstrology



No comments: