Friday, January 20, 2006

I.AM.STRESSED
many thanks to my dear hsiangling aka hsiang gay aka hl milk & faith for their lovely msges. it makes my day, & lovely zhixin for being in lep room so frequently that we can gossip abt alot of stuff (mainly abt haogay and the most interesting stuff that can be linked to him)... love u guys *hugs* a big thank u to my dear jasmine darling, for everything.... :)
yesh... i was near breaking pt in the lep room today... i need to slap myself...
btw haogay suggested that i shld patch up with kahhui... someone kill me first..thanks
and kahhui's voice is irritating the hell outta me... he shld disappear into thin air or smthing... freaking piece of shit...
i have 2 hist essays & 2 compos nt done... forget it *shrugs*
i am looking forward to liberation day on 25th... den my entries will be more normal... no hate entries, no scolding of bastards & fucks, no crazy speech...
oh yes, would like to tell faith my dear, if u are reading this, to nt be stressed up and smilex! lolx

i guess the problem with me being stressed is that even the minuet details can get me very very worked up, that i'm very prone to flaring up for no fucking reason or screaming & going very very high & therefore pissing ppl off of which they'll shoot me with a very irrtated look or tell to shut the fuck up... yes... they are that direct... and i don't even feel hurt *FUCKING LIAR I AM*

i need someone to condemn me to hell or smthing.... tell me i'm stupid, i'm sucky, i'm noisy, i'm a bitch/whore/bastard, i'm irritating, i'm overpowering, i'm proud, i'm disrespectful... whatever fucking shit, just throw it into my face... i need it now...

paranoid....

i want to die.... (dun believe me, i'm just seeking for attention lolx... this is lame... but yar... wadever)

No comments: