Sunday, March 20, 2005

larbish

mood: my nose is so going to drop off
msn nick: kazaa suxs

have nthing to write basically...
just wondering how some ppl's lives can be so meaningless, they can live a life where studies do not matter a single bit to them at all, where they have no aim in life and they can juz waste their life away doing other things that are so... trivial...
or maybe we have programmed ourselves to put studies as everything that without it we basically lose our goal in life?
i don't seem to be making any sense do i? my mum's going to take the freakin modem wire away soon so i don't think i can go online as often as i want to..
nyjc is damn slack so in fact, no one plans to do any homework... or wadever that we are assigned to do...
my special day is coming soon... but i guess the gifts don't really matter..
so wad's my philosophy in life for today? life suxs?
my head is like throwing me off balance, like the top is made of lead & my body is made of polyform...
thy shall perform a ritual, to cleanse me of my past sins, to revive my soul once more, to accept the grace of heaven, and live thou life to the fullest.. rubbish.... more like rubbish... i'm not makin any sense.
sometimes i wonder if i should even live at all...
~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: