Monday, March 14, 2005

boring........

mood:peaceful
msn nick:death is nvr an option, until u have really contributed much to society..

so now i feel peacful, after a sudden urge to vomit out everything i ate in some "posh restaurant" for me & my brother's bday dinner at pariss. stuffed myself with raw salmon, oysters & other seafood u don't usually eat anywhere else...

so tml is some qing gong yan... dun noe wad to wear... dun really care.. liar! haha.. sort of patched things up with my sister.. so like somehow, life is back onto e right track again..

hopefully, things will stay as it is.. posting of schools will be released soon... just hoping to get into e interview for e scholarship..

fren juz lost gf.. depressed... tian di xia, qing wei he wu? now i understand why teachers and parents discourage students from getting into BGR... so tiring, so time cosuming...
now life's like so boring.. gotta find something else to do.. like study china history like dat.. wilson's my model! lolx

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: