Wednesday, April 20, 2005

current status...: headache... i having alot of these irritating ailments... as if i'm a few hundred years old.

i failed my LEP test, smirked as my friend looked devastated by discovering the fact that what she had actually believed in was a whole lot of bullshit, didn't bring my NYJC collar pin & lied that i lost it, avoided my friend blah blah blah..
ok... so what are these? confessions of a teenage girl? what rubbish... i can't even bothered to be good.. i'm in a cynical mood = i act which ever the way i want..

gt this frm vanna's blog
one of the secrets to maintain happiness is not dwelling on the bad things in life, but concentrating on tha good.some difficult things come into our lives so that we can learn and grow from them.but we just have to trust that there are better days ahead and go on with life,always searching for things which are everlasting and eternal,discarding those which are temporary.the art of being happy,afterall,lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.

veinah u write cheem blogs man..haha...

that was a slight digression. back to the main topic which i forgot what it was.. rubbish...i still feel pissed, when i think that people who got choosen for LEP interview decided to drop it after principal tells them that they cannot cope. WHAT RUBBISH! SHE WASTED A CHANCE, AND WHO KNOWS THAT MIGHT BE MY CHANCE! assholes of the century are in my class. oh man this sucks.

it's nearly 3.. i'm touched that faith bothered even to read my whining entries.. i bet everyone who read it will be like bored to death so i don't care what i write as well.. i realised that my running away seems to be similar to the way my parents handle their problems, which pisses me off immensely. they run away, they lament on how unfair the system is, the condemn blah blah. isit wrong? but there isn't a rule that parents are always right as well, it's just that stupid confucious or which ever philospher who thought of this stupid idea was most probably tryin to suck up to his parents so that he can get his hands on his parents property when they die or smthing.. i bet when my friends read this, they start admonishing me in their whiny voice:"A..., u very bad leh!" LIKE I CARE?!
my mum teaches me to not place so much emphasis on friends, every man for himself, study hard and get a great job & i bet she's secretly wishing tt i'll just let her have a good life while she laments every day that to have us was a punishment for the sins she committed in her past life. i hate it when she says that. fuck.. i hate it. haix... suddenly i realise when i grow up, our parents didn't seem to be as great as we thought.. they ask us to read letters for them, do stuff that they used to do for us in the past...
i dun know why am i condeming everything... i feel like crying (AT 3AM !) i'm agitated...
this is not me...pls disregard all this...OMG... what the hell is wrong with me...
fuck fuck fuck... shit.... something is taking over me............

haix.......
~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: