Saturday, September 30, 2006

e ultimate eraser

Madness need not be all breakdown. It may also be break-through.
~R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience

hoho, me, miao & chee had our little discussion abt religion @ e expense of hcl lesson (c'mon it was boring... o_o) & e teacher being pissed off with our constant chattering threw a eraser @ us with e words "shut up" written on e sides of e eraser. i applaud her for her ingenuity...

my computer is laggy again. i nearly stabbed myself just now when i somehow reset e html code of my blogskin & lost all my customizations. wadever. i'm having problems setting up a sina.com.cn blog too cus it just refuses to let me in despite me having gotten e correct username & password.

yes yes it's 4am & i know i'm supposed to either slp or study. wad da hell.

ohh. btw, i found this lovely website with all e very cute advertisments frm ard e world.
this one's abt piracy in e movie industry causing e superheros to be unemployed



this is e advertisment for deoderant for socks.
yay! e power of smelly socks! ^_^



meanwhile, study hard guys for ur As & ur Os & wadever test u have coming up.
admit it, this is just e no life education system. wad can we do? study lor....

I suppose it is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts. ~G.B. Burgin

2 comments:

Miao 妙 said...

One more quote on madness...

"The difference between a madman and me is that I am not mad." - Salvador Dali

Dali happens to be my favorite artist by the way. His surrealistic paintings are influenced by Freud actually. ^^

양사민 estelwen said...

interesting.
haha i only noe of his very nice artwork tt is displayed ard singapore. thanks!