Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ohhhhhhh ppl love lord of the ringssss
my precioussssssssssssssssssss
i think i just went nuts suddenly searching for any article or video related to lotr
and there was this amazing easter video inside the dvd version of lotr. *foams* i swear i am so going to buy the dvd version after my As. and i'll sell my lotr vcds.

yeah & i had fun reading the trivia too. it was kinda of interesting, to get some insights or some gossips during the making of any movie.... heh heh heh

some tips to surviving this assholic world *does nt apply to hypocrites*
逢人只说三分话

逢人只說三分話 未可全拋一片心

謹記這句話
會讓你少受到很多傷害的....

這世界上
只有你自己可以相信自己

當跟好友說一些事情時
你還是要有所保留

不是說對朋友說謊
而是 有些話 你必須保留

不是對朋友不信任
而是 你不知道將來會發生什麼事.....
nt written by me. i got it frm someone's blog.

yeah... i guess that suddenly applies alot in my daily life doesn't it? ok i'm talking crap. toodles!
BYEBYE

No comments: