Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the brother.

extract from my brother's english compo of his trip to e zoo where he noticed a man hiding in the bushes near the lion's den...

"At first I thought he was the zookeeper, but to confirm this, I went over to take a closer look. I saw the man holding a sharp knife. I decided to hide behind some trees & observe the man while my sister prepared to call the police with her handphone.
Soon, I saw the man stabbing the lions. We were rooted to the spot as it was horrible. Blood was all over the place. After killing the lion. He proceed to set up something. I quickly scrambled up the tree to spy on the man. To my horror, he was making a nuclear bomb as big as a watermelon."
***
"i ran over to stop the man from setting of the bomb. he was surprised to see me but started fighting. i put up a brave struggle but was no match for him. He soon pinned me to the ground & was about to stab me when a gunshot was heard. The man was so surprised that he dropped the knife missing my head just a few milimeters. i quickly grabbed a stick and swept him off his feet. the policemen than pounced on him & handcruffed him...

to be continued.....

my sis & i already died laughing when we finished reading this part. tt's e reason i love to teach pri sch kids, they have wonderful imagination, like stabbing lions & watermelon sized nuclear bombs which was mentioned later in his essay could "blow singapore into a million pieces". & tt's nt all, he went on to say how he was recognized for his bravery. when i tot tt he is finally making some sense, he concludes proudly:

"i hope that there will be peace on earth forever."

© the brother

3 comments:

Faith said...

omg. so so so funny!!!! i LOVE your brother!!!

Miao 妙 said...

Your brother is so cute! How old is his? My English was not even half as good as his when I was in primary school.

Anonymous said...

I conclude that your brother is damn cute. XD His imagination pwns me, man, lolol.