Saturday, September 12, 2009

I WAN TO COMPLAIN SOME MORE

yes i'm writing three entries in a row

cus i want to complain.

my friends have been hell. no wait, they're my "frens"

frens who when u ask them to reconfirm certain datelines would say, i don't noe leh, ask e teacher lor

or frens who when asked abt wat's e ans of e certain tutorial will say, hmm ask ur rmmate! in an act of trying to be helpful.

WHY OH WHY WOULD I ASK U IF I KNEWW I COULD ASK SOMEONE ELSE?? COULDNT U JUST DOUBLE CONFIRM DATELINES ON THE BLACKBOARD?? HARLOW.

whyyyyyyyyy should i help these ppl. why why why? HUH.

i feel super duper helpess and stupid when i'm with them. what actually goes thru their minds? are they just plain blur, or they just dun want to help u? HUH??? HARLOW KAWAN KAWAN.

i am very jaded leh. facing this bunch of fucking idiots every day. i am jaded. u are such a fucking friend.

so technically, i have no frens in NIE. except for my rapist rmmate. how wonderful.

No comments: