Sunday, October 28, 2007

THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test

THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

taken frm here.

4 comments:

Miao 妙 said...

Hello, here is a website that interprets results differently:

http://www.allmyfaves.com/blog/weekly-faves/ are-you-artistic-or-logic-maybe-both/

Honestly is this test reliable? Lol

Anonymous said...

heh, have no idea. where did e blog get it frm?

the newspaper didn't quote it frm any science article so i'm nt sure as well

heck, it's just fascinating to see it change direction. HAHA

Miao 妙 said...

I can only see the lady turning clockwise. I can't visualise her turning anti-clockwise. And I seriously think I use my left brain more, because most of the time I don't let feelings dominate, I'm not "big picture"-oriented, I'm not terribly imaginative, etc. Almost none of the right-brain functions I seem to possess. Lol

양사민 estelwen said...

haha, i dont really noe how it works. some ppl can see both sides though. yup XD