Thursday, September 22, 2005

things i hope would happen to me
1. get knocked down by a car
2. walk to the middle of the road & hope someone knocks me down
2. get food poisoning, excrete & vomit, faint & die
3. drop dead in the middle of nowhere & die of exhaustion
4. go to the construction site opposite my house & say fuck u u assholes & dogs of the govt & fling myself to death
5. if none of the above works, then i shall stand at the top of the highest building and fly....

isn't it romantic? i dun care if it gives u suicidal thoughts... i dun care who reads this. it's my blog, my life, don't like it? fuck off...
life is not better... life is lard...haha...i realised recently it didn't matter to me whether i left a legacy behind if i leaped to my death. it didn't matter to me anymore if my friends wouldn't miss me. nothing matters. i am all alone.... u come to this world alone, u die alone as well...
see ppl who kill themselves, they get forgotten after a while. the pain subsides, then u become a memory...
for ppl who think that killing themselves will make ur friends notice ur presence, or to get attention, u are so fucking dumb. cus why? ppl nowadays tend to forget easily so forget ur stupid plan
i realised now i dun even bother to seek attention.. isn't it cool? i've manage not to act weird & stupid... now i am truly normal
so now... let me fly!!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Entrepreneurs Close DEMOfall 2005 Conference With Look to Future
From across the spectrum of the technology landscape, Executive Producer Chris Shipley chose 65 products to launch at the DEMOfall 2005 conference.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)