Thursday, September 15, 2005

Simin says....

1. this is what BIMBOTIC SIMIN would say:
whao i have a... a DATE!! a study DATE but nevertherless a DATE... omg i need to do manicure!! my hair my hair! i need to tie it up! or else it'll be like what weilian says.. very messy... cannot cannot! he must see the pretty side of me.. i want to look sexy.. what kind of nailpolish should i put on... bright red? or.. or... pink? aiyar... all put lar... sexier!!! *giggles in a damn HIGH pitch voice, covers her mouth with her hand & try to act cute*

2. this is what REALISTIC SIMIN would say:
er... he abit the dense leh... study for what? later he suck up all my econs knowledge... he's so stupid sure talk alot one... then ... then he'll distract me! then my knowledge will.. will all leak away!!!! then i'll not be able to do my econs exams... i'll... i'll fail!! I CAN"T FAIL! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!! NO NO! cannot get retained! *buries her head back into the books and study like nobody's business*

3. this is what CRANKY SIMIN (who just woke up from her afternoon nap would say):
huh? who's that? har... date? siao ah... *snores*

4. this is what SENSITIVE SIMIN would say:
er... it's so sweet of him... but... what if ... he has other motives? what if... he doesn't really want to study but to do something else? what if...he see that i'm so cute & starts ... fantasizing? what if... he takes advantage of me? what if.... he's a ... gay?!!!

5. this is what the NORMAL SIMIN would say:
wah lao....this is such a lame entry..... i hope faith & weilian dun read it.. or else later they laugh until they die arh... hurhurhur... not farnnie

No comments: