Thursday, August 18, 2005

i'm losing faith in humanity...
sometimes if i wanna write about life i might be able to give a few pages of life's ups and downs but i still won't know what is life....
goodbyes.... they're so hard to say but they come so suddenly to your life as well... so why do we still need to say goodbyes?
i wanna do something stupid.... like go up to maple leaf and strip naked or juz go habbo hotel and hurl vulgarities at anyone...
random thoughts....
i still feel so down....
maybe this is the best i can offer you, i don't have to feel guilty for not being able to give you enough or more than what i've already given...
my emotions are like extending to 2 extremes.... i've become more positive in life, as in i feel so not burdened with life and it's troubles but there are also times when i feel that there is really nothing left in this world for me to stay on.... nothingness....
my social circle has shrunk remarkably, maybe because my class has gotten smaller, or that the things people do here are totally out of my context.... there's this wall...
most of my friends from cedar are still single... close friends i mean.. other people in my school are happily dating... i feel left out? naw... just that i've to deal with this new aspect of friendship which i've never dealt with before, mutated feelings (sounds morbid) and thoughts appear on my mind...
all this sounds like pure trash..
i dun have philosophies of life... not now... i can't get anything out of this life... betrayal? what else?
e-m-p-t-y
~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: