Saturday, August 27, 2005

for the upteen time that i msged him, he replied with the same msg.... it was as if he saved this msg as a template and sent me over and over and over again.
"it's ok lar, i've asked the teacher already, he said to do it this way. dun worry be happy"
what?!! dun worry? it's ok?!!
u say that cus what? u dun wanna do it again? u're too lazy to even just shorten the name to just the surname and the year? what the hell is ur problem? even after i msged u with the teacher's reply, u msged me back with the same god damned bloody msg. "it's ok lar"
i felt like screaming in ur face. and i still feel like doing that now.
what do u have that substantiates ur stupid damned msg? u asked the teacher already? that's all? against mine? i asked the teacher the second time for you, i attended the pw lecture and u just went off to do ur bloody business like this whole WR was my shit to clean up. i downloaded the notes from litespeed and u didn't even know what the hell notes that was. i photocoped previous batches of project work written report and all of them are just screaming to me in one whole damned format. SURNAME AND THE YEAR!! u tell me who is right, who is not ok?!
i stayed up one whole night to do this, and then what did u tell me?
" simin, next time got anything just share the workload, don't do everything by urself"
so what?
MY FAULT ISIT? MY FAULT I DIDN'T SHARE WORKLOAD? NOW I'M SHARING IT, WHAT DO I GET? A DILEMMA OF WHETHER TO CHANGE UR BLOODY WORK OR TO JUST HAND IT IN AND THEN ALL OF US LEAVES A DAMN GOOD IMPRESSION WITH THE TEACHER.
thanks man... u rock... so tell me this, whom can i trust in my group, every step i take is wrong, i have to share everything i do, even my research... i take the blame when i appear to do everything and u aren't. thanks again.
what the hell is a group project for when every thing is done by one alone... group project as in one do and share it with the group, that's the spirit of group project?
thanks... i don't need it.
f.u.c.k u.
~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suckers rule... haix... ironic...