Wednesday, May 25, 2005

soooooooo

against the odds one man will rise~ kingdom of heaven

~ur soul is in ur keeping, when u stand before god u cannot say that i was told by others to do thus or that virtue was not convenient at that time. this will not suffice..

how can u be in hell, when u're in my heart...

soooo... orlando is cute... and his voice is as husky as ever... but that's orlando... not balin or wadever his name was... the movie's official website was not working so couldn't read up much.. he's still new i guess... give him some time.. but yeah... the kingdom of heaven was like lord of the rings the return of the king part, but now u haf legolas, not aragon as the lead.... minus the cool arrow, sauve look and blue eyes of legolas... even the towers used for attacking jerusulum were the same... exact replicas... what can i say... orlando can never be viggo and legolas can never be aragon...

forgive me my spelling sucks..
had yet to give the people promoting their religion at my house a piece of my mind... my mum gave them hers so that should suffice i guess.... but i just wanted to debate with them... to see who's faith will quiver first.. and i wanted to get even with them for disturbing my beauty sleep. i mean it... twice they woke me up and they did not go away... wad pieces of lards...
call it religious untolerance... but to have people blurting out suddenly saying that god will love them... are they really that pious? what propells them to spread their religion?
what makes u believe in a religion? what gives u faith... i guess that's something i won't know since i'm a free thinker.... well not actually... a taoist i guess... like i even know how to pray..

rubbish thoughts again...

my mind is an asshole, a toilet bowl... haha... random poem generator?

i wonder what everyone's doing now.....
junjie will be going back to china soon, so will the others... zhuang jing, jiang lai, chen jing...
do they think of me? or i'm the only stupid one pining for them?
haha... and julia too.. melissa, amy plus others in the back row... wad bout sha? gerald? lynn?(bet she's having so much fun now in RJC)

oh well...

smile.... that's wad keeps me going... jus smile ur toubles away... and i miss u...

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: