Thursday, May 26, 2005

COMMENTARY

current status...: DAMN SHIT PISSED

we had 2 "WONDERFUL" days at the camp aimed to BOOST my confidence and my "LOVE" towards nanyang jc.... THIS CAMP ROCKS

since everything in this camp is about me, me and ME ALONE! i shall not waste my 31 bucks and give my sincere feedback regarding this camp.

1. first, i must absolutely comment on the camp instructor mr lye. he is such a "GOOD" instructor that i have nvr seen anyone better then him... he gave us such "CLEAR" instructions & "prepared us so well" for the obstacles that quite a few of my class mates got a shock of their lives when they fell back with the hope that their classmates will do their best to support them. thanks to mr lye! long live mr lye!

HARLOWWWWW, & u actually said sorry halfway through the thing because u forget to teach us a command. U R THE WORSE PIECE LARD I HAF EVER SEEN~!!! nothing is ever me, me & me alone, it takes 2 hands to clap & i bet ur fatty brain cells has not registered this logic no? it is our fault that someone nearly fell and injured themselves BUT... if instructions have been given out PROPERLY, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TAKEN SERIOUSLY instead of u trying to CLOWN AROUND, nothing of this would have happened. it's not just our fault, maybe it's time for U! OUR DEAR MR LYE to reflect on how successful ur camp is...

2. NO! NO! AND NO ONE! i stress this! can change their personalities within a day. our dear classmate MR "I'M THE FREAKING KING KONG OF THE WORLD"(aka circle) WILL NEVER CHANGE beacuse he has a BIG EGO PROBLEM & PERSONALITY PROBLEM. i paid 31 freakin bucks to listen to him SPEAK ROT. THANK U VERY MUCH NANYANG! u r too naive to think that he will change because of this... in fact.. i think he enjoyed the attention very much... it wasn't his courage that needed applauding, it was he ego that needed deflating...

3. I WILL NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE --> ESP STUPID DUMB LAME CRAP IDIOT CAMP INSTRUCTORS TO COMMENT ON MY LIFE! u do not train perserverance through brute strength! what the hell were u thinking my dear mr lye pitting 2 guys against 2 girls?! thanks to u i nearly paralyzed my right arm.SEXIST IDIOTS! and because i couldn't push pass the 2 guys to get my goal which i didn't even bother to clip on their shirts, some stupid camp instructor actually commented that if i dun push hard enuff my life will be like what i'm treating this game now!?!?!? WTF!!!! HOW ENCOURAGING! AND HOW WRONG!

my life does not consist of brute strength & violence alone... we're living in a civilised 21st century! HARLOW PPL WAKE UP! if perserverance can be trained thru ur oh so superior method, them maybe the whole of singapore should do this blocker and pusher shit activity so that we can strive to be a more flowery garden city huh! and U HAF NO RIGHT! NO RIGHT TO COMMENT ON HOW MY LIFE WILL BE LIKE BECAUSE OF WHAT U SEE! to JUDGE people based on what u first see is PURE STUPIDITY, PURE BIASENESS & PURE PIG-HEADEDNESS! i shall nt and nvr rely on brute strength but on mental strength... obviously our dear mr lye, due to his fats in his brain cells has once again failed to see that mental strength is the one that counts in this society, not brute strength! stupid lard!

conclude!
I HERBY DECLARE THIS CAMP TO BE A TOTAL WASTE OF MY MONEY, TIME, & EFFORT! THE CAMP INSTRUCTORS ROCK SO MUCH THAT I WANTED TO CLEAN THE TOILET BOWL MORE THEN ANYTHING ELSE DEN RATHER LOOK AT THEIR IDIOTIC FACES!

~END!

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: