Monday, May 23, 2005

current status...: chocolatety

yesh...wadever... shouldn't b eatin choco in e middle of the nite like @ ard 3.30 but who cares... stupid ltc making me paranoid! haha... gd news! i passed NAPfa! no afternoon PEs... achieved a 163 cm after the 3 rd jump *hugs myself* i love everyone who was there with me! esp QT~! thanks! i shall work hard to pass the nxt standing broad jump with ease...

things which i didn't do which makes me wanna bash up myself
1. i forgot his bday! no nt this his, is that his! CAN U BELIEVE! stupid bday calander... urghs... shucks... i shall send him a belated one i guess... so srry my dear.... just hope u'll accept my greetings
2. haven revised! stupid hmwrk and lectures nts piling up. not done, not read thru... stupid idiot me... i hate jc life! wadever...haha.. so lame >.<
3. i have sudden urges or spams to just walk out of the sch and pon smthing... like this wks camp. i seriously would rather do smthing more... interesting... like day dreaming... revising... playing red alert....
4. i am still thinking of him... not the previous him but another him who pissed me off... guilty? or is it a sign tt i like him?! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *vomits out my guts...* or maybe it's this weird feeling of being so straightforward in severing ties with another fren w/o feeling all mushy and wishy washy or guilty has made me very proud of myself... therefore... i shall flaunt it * flaunts flaunts* hahaha... did i detect a sense of guilt?
5. i am a paranoid freak cus i can't trust anyone... a slightest thing they do that goes off course... i'll like condemn them as if they've committed a treasonous act... i think i need to deflate my ego... i'm starting to be complacent.....

i think the 5 items are enuff to sentence me to a lifetime of paralysis...haha... wadever.. metal tortue i guess...

all is well... life's ok... muz study i guess... couldn't care more abt anything else...


~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: