Tuesday, January 01, 2008

u're fucking nuts

u noe when i talked to my cousin last time over msn, his parents divorced when he was young so he was brought up by e whole extended family.

he said, it's good to have someone to nag u.

and in my mind i screamed, u must be nuts.

1. he doesn't live in the hse
2. he's nt my mother's son.

if it has come to a point where everyone in e hse thinks u're a fucking nuisance, there obviously is smthing wrong with u, nt us. u r like ur mother, & who noes e thousands of mothers before u. but times have changed, & u havent. so to put it simply, u're fuckingly outdated, & to put it straight, emotionally unstable & mentally ill.

even my tuition student who comes to e hse twice a wk for 1 & a half hr finds her a nag, i don't see how the inhabitants of this hse can stay sane. i can't.

i still think my cousin is nuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mooooooooooooooooooooo