Friday, June 03, 2005

sundial dreams part I

current status...: acting blur... nt myself

sundial dreams... i wish i could juz continue dreaming...
back frm lep camp, tired and lost... revision yet to be done.... stuff yet to be learnt and prepared bfore lectures... great...
had great fun... cept for lectures... blar blar blar... she is boring... she made me sleep... or maybe it's the afternoon heat and made me so drownsy... grp members were great though didn't manage to rmb their names cept for 2 ppl... ziyun and weiquan... and den there is my new "gor" plus renewing ties with old classmates frm backrow such as hl milk and getting to understand some ppl better such as tf and myg... oh well
this song playing reminds me of baiyungang again... oh well... too tired to think... test tml
ciao~


~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: