Thursday, June 16, 2005

blank

exams coming, so every other little things have been pushed to the back of my mind, blood gore life... oh well
chanced upon other's blog. noticed people write interesting entries, mostly lame, mostly reflecting their character their style.
wad's my style... haha.. i wonder.. cynical perhaps? or maybe pessimistic viewpts on life life & more stupid things on life...
8pm , did nthing cept for reading blogs & trying to find out when was the period of the Great Fear... the internet is addcitive...the temptations are there, lurking in the dark...

what do i have to reflect about life now...

that i believe that i can do great things but the problem is i have yet to know what is my true potential... so do many others of my age... what i need to do now is while studying to is find the true me.. meanwhile, hope remains...

i have a great need to find a religion. maybe cus i feel lost many times when it comes tp decision making. maybe someone like God will help me make a decision.. but with my scarcsm towards religion remains, i feel that if i do have a religion, i'll spend most of my time condeming it then let it be my spiritual guidance... i trust myself more...

so instead of condeming others & their religion, shld i nt focus more on what i believe in & find myself. a line from the with tang guo qiang as yong zhen once said, smthing like this, why do we pray to god / buddah / allah / fate? these come frm within us, our desires, our dream, hopes, fear, so we pray to let all these inner desires have a reposal. so there is a god inside everyone of us?

~I would have you smile, not grief for those whose time has come

No comments: