Saturday, June 18, 2005

All4Christ--Kiss my ass

gt this frm open diary entry... haha... she has a personality!
http://www.opendiary.com/entryview.asp?authorcode=D284056&entry=10045

All4Christ--Kiss my ass 4/13/2004

Yeah I named her/him personally. I know this makes me seem upset and gives her advertisement but the holy rolling bitch left a note in my diary saying "Jesus loves you!" Knowing damn well I am an Atheist, I suppose that is why she did it. I am guessing she is a girl.-Sigh- When will her people get it? I don't want to be Christian. I base all my beliefs on science and truth and IMO (in my opinion) truth is what exist and is what can be seen or felt like science or love these things are real because you can prove them or feel them or see them but God and Jesus can not be proven. Don't give me that "They are in the bible!" bull crap, because are we really sure the bible is a fact? Because if the bible is fact then how come it wasn't in refrence at the library or at barnes and nobles no it was in FICTION at both places. If it is fact it would be under REFRENCE. All4Christ gett of my ass okay. This is not your diary this is my diary. This is not Jesus's life this my life. If I chose to not believe guess what? That is how it goes. I chose to belive that I controll my life and what happens to me. I believe that once we die we are dead . I don't believe in fate. I believe that I will do what happens and that fate is a falsehood. The bible is anti-feminist and I do not chose to live by anything that is anti-feminist. Anti Feminent Quotes:
Genesis
2:22
Woman created from Adam's rib
3:16
Woman cursed: maternity a sin, marriage a bondage
19:1-8
Rape virgins instead of male angels
Exodus
20:17
Insulting Tenth Commandment, considering a wife to be property
21:7-11
Unfair rules for female servants, may be sex slaves
22:18
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"
38:8
Women may not enter tabernacle they must support
Leviticus
12:1-14
Women who have sons are unclean 7 days
12:4-7
Women who have daughters are unclean 14 days
15:19-23
Menstrual periods are unclean
19:20-22
If master has sex with engaged woman, she shall be scourged
Numbers
1:2
Poll of people only includes men
5:13-31
Barbaric adulteress test
31:16-35
"Virgins" listed as war booty
Deuteronomy
21:11-14
Rape manual
22:5
Abomination for women to wear men's garments, vice-versa
22:13-21
Barbaric virgin test
22:23-24
Woman raped in city, she & her rapist both stoned to death
22:28-29
Woman must marry her rapist
24:1
Men can divorce woman for "uncleanness," not vice-versa
25:11-12
If woman touches foe's penis, her hand shall be cut off
Judges
11:30-40
Jephthah's nameless daughter sacrificed
19:22-29
Concubine sacrificed to rapist crowd to save man
I Kings
11:1-4
King Solomon had 700 wives & 300 concubines
Organized religion always has been and remains the greatest enemy of women's rights. In the Christian-dominated Western world, two bible verses in particular sum up the position of women:
"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."--Genesis 3:16
By this third chapter of Genesis, woman lost her rights, her standing--even her identity, and motherhood became a God-inflicted curse degrading her status in the world.
In the New Testament, the bible decrees:
"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."--1 Tim. 2:11-14
One bible verse alone, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" (Exodus 22:18) is responsible for the death of tens of thousands, if not millions, of women. Do women and those who care about them need further evidence of the great harm of Christianity, predicated as it has been on these and similar teachings about women?
Church writer Tertullian said "each of you women is an Eve . . . You are the gate of Hell, you are the temptress of the forbidden tree; you are the first deserter of the divine law."
Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. -- Ambroise Bierce
The First Amendment To The U.S. Constitution:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . ."

Direct quotes from FFRF.ORGThis is not my only reason for believing against the mythology of any religion. I have stopped believing for the longest time. No one can convert me. Not the bible not my parents or family not some holy roller that post crappy notes in my diary. My family for most parts have beliefs about God and Jesus but they don't attend church. I don't have any beliefs and I don't wish for people to leave crappy ass notes in my diary about how Jesus loves me. I really don't give a crap, because I can prove the bible wrong using a few scientific methods. We have evolved sense Jesus was alive. If he ever was, and we know how the earth really works and does things. I hate to say this but what happens when we all die and there is no heaven or hell or nothing in between just death? Because as far as I see it that is all that there is. God has never proven to be real in all my life of all my prayers of all my research God hasn't been there then and I don't expect him to be there when I die. AND BTW why is God a he? HMmm? Well all I have to say is I am atheist and proud if you mamby pansy Christian babies can't stay out of my diary and out of my notes then you can get fucked. Which will leave you feeling guilty because you believe in sin. I don't need to feel guilty ever ever ever ever ever ever Because I can do what I want when I want and not feel like some one is watching over me. If I weren't on my rag I could walk around my bedroom nude! If I lived in my own place I could walk around there nude and never feel guilty. All you christians have guilts and sins and things you can and can not do, the bible is a big guilt trip and a big book of rules. Fuck it being one with God isn't as free as it seems. What is free is being free of religion. I controll me. No attachments or strings just plain old me. Yes I live by laws and rules but not ones that a fictional guy tells me to live by.Thanks for trying to save be but no thanks. I don't need your prayer or your guilt trips because I don't want them and I don't need them "answered" The day I believe in God is the day PIGS FLY!
-Rhea~
~Guilt Free~~

No comments: