Saturday, September 27, 2008

morally upright piece of shit


i guess being morally right means so much to me that even the slightest hint that i'm being disloyal, being inconsiderate, being irresponsible, being selfish just touches a raw nerve and i'll be very upset @ e asshole who dare accuses me of that w/o any valid reason

but maybe i am not as morally upright as i've thought myself to be. since i've been flamed before for being a jerk to someone who didn't have e balls to admit who he/she is, and the recent project thing which just screwed me up with another guy, i don't know. or maybe it's karma since kahhui is a peranakan whom i just absolutely abhore so his good brother who looks like a paranakan decided to give me a taste of my own medicine by being a complete ass. i just know i try not to be an asshole.

i try...



“Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.”
Oscar Wilde



“The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.”
Albert Einstein

No comments: