Thursday, July 28, 2005

i am extremely tired and worn out and not in my best of moods... come to think of it, i am rarely in the best of moods, with my thoughts occupied by the past present and sometimes the future...
i was looking for a quote from LOTR but apprarently i have lost connection with the book cause i can't seem to recall which chapter was it from...
i bet faith's gonna kill me for staying up so late in the night for writing some useless entry but felt the need to write something
3.47am.....
everything around me seems so stupid... i can't believe i'm romantically linked to my "brother" but who cares since i can't be bothered... just that it can get abit weird sometimes... haix...
it has been very depressing for me cause i keep seeing my sec school classmates look alike around the school... the no. of times seem to have increased and i wonder if i'm just losing my insanity...
3.50am....
i have this urge to fling away all my responsibilities and run away..... somewhere... somewhere....
i'm tired of working and working and working....
3.51am....
i keep asking myself if everything is fine, if i'm taking the stress well... i dun sense any form of stress... more like i'm avoiding something.... then when suddenly someone comes up and remind me how much i have not done, i become extremely depressed and stressed up... most of the times, i just feel tired....
3.54am.....
i want to find this picture.... this very picture of life on a thin line... life and death... it appeared on someone elses blog but it's not perfect enough for me... it's too fake... it doens't bring out my emotions fully... i wanna express something... i'm finding it..... i'm still finding...
3.56am....

No comments: